1. Trip Over
2. Sightseeing in Rome Day 1
3. Sightseeing in Rome Day 2
4. Sightseeing in Rome Day 3
5. Review of Boscolo Palace Roma in Rome
6. Review of Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
7. Review of Rome Marriott Park Hotel
8. Review of Holiday Inn Camden Lock
9. Food in London
10. Activities in London
The first thing you notice at the Rome Marriott Park Hotel is the sheer size. This place is massive. We had booked a normal room and were quite please with the quality of it.
The pool is quite large with plenty of seating capacity. This hotel is quite far from any of the tourist destinations – however there is a shuttle to the town from the hotel for 10 Euro that runs a couple of times. A taxi is going to cost you 40 Euro easily.
In summary, the Rome Park is a huge Marriott property with big rooms and a nice pool. It’s not very close to any of the tourist destinations but is close to the airport.