1. Trip Over
2. Sightseeing in Rome Day 1
3. Sightseeing in Rome Day 2
4. Sightseeing in Rome Day 3
5. Review of Boscolo Palace Roma in Rome
6. Review of Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
7. Review of Rome Marriott Park Hotel
8. Review of Holiday Inn Camden Lock
9. Food in London
10. Activities in London
Having burned through the small amount of Marriott points I had at the Boscolo, we moved to the Sheraton Roma Hotel. The rate was quite reasonable and as this was more of a sightseeing trip than anything, we weren’t going to be spending a ton of time in our room anyways.
Our room was quite spacious and the bed was perfect for our weary jet lagged bodies.
Without any hotel status here, we skipped the breakfast and opted for local fare instead. The Sheraton Roma met our expectations for a nice, clean comfortable stay while in Rome.